CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 2 April 2011

Back in the game!!!!!!

Hello blogging world!!! It has been quite some time since I did any blogging and if you are reading this you will have noticed that I have stopped using my old blog and you have clicked on the website and come here. So what has been happening.........as always work was interfering with, well everything really, and I never got the time to take any photo's (winter months!!) post or do anything. We have been wanting to move for what seems like forever and finally a house we had been intersted in for ages became vacant we jumped at the chance to move....... I of course then packed just about everything in about 1/2 a day (seriously!!) and was then totally without any of my stamping stuff for about 2-3 months now and have been itching to get back to it. With unpacking and other things, we have now been in the house for just over a month and my fabulous man has put up a work surface and some shelves so I am, as the title suggests........ back in the game!!!! I decided to case a few cards to get myself started again so here is what I have done so far......... enjoy!!!


keep smiling xxx

1 comments:

uhooi

Uhooi,,
Waw,, This card is good, beautiful and creative,,

Uhooi.blogspot.com

Post a Comment